You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Teodora Bed defines luxury and emphasizes modern design with elegant aspects. This bed features finishes of Light Elm Veneer & Emperador Stone that is exquisitely mixed with perfect balance, and Chrome accents.
Queen size: Width 65" Depth 87" Height 49"
King size: Width 81" Depth 87" Height 49"
GENERAL CARE TIPS
• Try to place your furniture away from direct light. It will help your furniture stop fading and damaging.
• When it comes to your furniture, do not use household chemicals.
• If your furniture has detachable cushions, get into the manner of turning them often. It helps to distribute wear evenly.
CLEANING LEATHER FURNITURE
• Once a week, take a clean, moist cloth and use it to wipe away notable stains. Use a brush vacuum-attachment to clear up debris and crumbs from tufts, seams, and corners.
• Try to give your leather furniture a regular wipe-down with a leather conditioner for hydration and shine.
• For spills, cover the spill with a soft, dry cloth to soak up excess moisture. Do not rub the stain!
CLEANING FABRIC FURNITURE
• Before vacuuming your fabric furniture, make sure your vacuum head is wiped clean.
• The moment you see a spill, grab a clean absorbent cloth. Do not scrub. Place a cloth over the spill, and let it absorb the spill.
CLEANING VELVET FURNITURE
• Regularly vacuum your velvet furniture. Vacuuming keeps velvet looking tidy and helps the fibers stand up.
• The moment you see a spill in your velvet furniture, get a clean damp cloth and mop up the spill. Avoid scrubbing.
CLEANING SOLID WOODS
• Use a soft cloth that’s slightly damp to wipe away any dust or dirt.
• If there's a sticky spot, get two cloths. Dip one in a bubbly bath of dish soap and warm water and wring excess water out, then wipe the spot. Then wipe the entire area again with the other dry cloth.
• Keep your teak furniture away from windows and heaters and treat it with teak oil to restore moisture.
• To clean your teak furniture, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth, and a soap and water mixture. Never use a power washer.
CLEANING VENEERED WOOD
• Veneered pieces cannot be sanded. Make sure you use a coaster to ensure its longevity. Avoid wetness and hot dishes and attend to stains and marks quickly with warm soapy water.
• For marble furniture, avoid spills.
• If you spill something, grab yourself a soft cloth.
• Marble is sensitive to acid lemon, vinegar, household cleaners as well.
You have no items in wishlist.